Monday, March 2, 2009

YUMMY Prima Flowers and gems!

I Bought these at CHA - which seems SO long ago now!!! These are GORGEOUS!!! So detailed. You can find all of my new PRIMA products here


The ones above are the Painterly collection. The gem flowers below are so sparkly and FUN! I can't wait to play with them!
These Daisy Dreams are SO fantastic I feel like plonking them all one one card as it is and VOILA - done! Hahaha! I think you might see me playing with these a LOT!

I have made my prices VERY competitive and remember I combine shipping! HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE!


5 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

these are gorgeous zee and loving your card too :) ♥

M@ureen said...

Looks yummie ....

LINDA said...

WOW!! Zee, These are all so pretty..I really love the Daisy !! They are wonderful..
Hugs, Linda

LINDA said...

Hi Zee, Just wanted to let you know that I have an award for you on my blog!!!
Hugs, Linda

Anonymous said...

`These` look very beautiful Zee TFS:)~♥~