Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Going insane!!

I apologize for being absent from the blogging world, if you saw my house you would know why hahaha!

We have been adding a basement (play area) and also I took down a shelf in my bedroom which was like something out of the Flintstones era!!! It was wood with builders mud and chicken wire!!! UGH!

I have been surrounded by chaos and now my head is in chaos!!! Is it the same for you?

I will try and get a card made this week. I hope you all have a lovely Easter. My girls had so much fun they didn't want the day to end!

HUGS
Zee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a lovely Easter weekend Zee....Have a lovely week:)♥

Mario said...

This article is brilliant. It has really made me think and that's the kind of writing I enjoy reading the most. Thank you for this well written material and information.


kizi 2
Free Online Games

friv yepi
juegos friv