Monday, December 10, 2007

When Santa got stuck up the Chimney!!


I love this stamp set by My Favorite Things. It's called Home for the Holidays. I have to say I bought it purely fir the Santa legs coming out of the fireplace, very cute idea. I used Lizzie Anne Design's Snow flurry for the background and the Ho Ho Ho is from their Holiday Cheer set, I have used this stamp SO much this year! The sparkles are Making Memories Cityscape I added the silver sparkles by using 1" Terrifically Tacky tape. The cardstock is from my scraps draw...trying to use it all up on Christmas cards :D Oh and I cuttlebugged the red cardstock! It's my new toy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL...what a fun card and lovely traditional Christmas colours :D

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Cute stamp! Love the Cuttlebug embossing folders!