Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Lizzie Anne Design Challenge


Here is my card based on the Lizzie Anne Design challenge this week. They gave me a great template to work with (I love being given templates!) I used Lizzie Anne Design's NEW Ballerina and Ballerina saying stamps and also the flowers from the In the Background set. I used my SU markers to colour it all in and a Giga Scalloped Circle punch although I think the Mega may have been big enough! I added Star Dust sparkles to complete her fabulousness...got to have some glitter! (Apologies on the photo, I'm still trying to figure out my new camera Nikon DX40, might have to get one of those light boxes!) ANY TIPS ARE VERY WELCOME!

5 comments:

Mrs Mayne said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!You have some great cards on here! The stamps are really sweet - I love the princess and the dragon! x

Annie said...

love your little ballerina, and she definately deserves all the sparkle!

Andrea, said...

This is such a cute card and wonderful colours

Lavender Rose said...

What a cute card...great colours too....can see better how effective it is in your later pic, well done :)

Marlou McAlees said...

gorgeous card Zee!!!!! xx