Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Baby bib!

Oh my! This turned out better than expected! My VERY VERY good friend Tanya is having a baby shower this Thursday and I was inspired by Lizzie who was inspired by Lauren. Instead of a baby onesie I thought I would try a dress with a bib! I used my cuttlebug for the swirls and the buttons are all from the Making Memories embellishment jar. The image is from Lizzie Anne's L'Amour set, the ribbon is one of my collections which I sell in my store :) I'm just so excited at how it turned out :D Now I MUST go and lay with my girls. They have been hovering over me all morning waiting for me to finish this card before I take them to the park :)

4 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

This is adorable, it is so cute

Anonymous said...

lovely card Zee...so sweet:)x

Krista said...

Found your blog too ! Great blog, wonderful examples !

ScrapMomOf2 said...

This is really cute! Very creative!