Thursday, July 10, 2008

AND THE WINNER IS........

.......PatsyB, (number picked at random.org) here is what she wrote...

Love your blog!! My best birthday ever was the year my son graduated from The Citadel Military College. I was so proud and what I thought was a party for his graduation actually turned into a surprise party for me! I also got new wood floors for my house! Does it get any better??

It seems things DO just get better ;)

CONGRATULATIONS! Send me your address and I will get your prize to you :D

Thank you to everyone, it was really nice reading about all your favourite birthdays. I too would LOVE a surprise birthday party one year - not had one yet!
Don't forget, there is more blog candy to be won, click on the Lizzie Anne Celebration link on the left and see who's blogs are taking part.
Thank you again for stopping by!

No comments: