Friday, February 6, 2009

Shimmer Shimmery Shimmerz!




POP POP POP! Oh my I am LOVING these Shimmerz!!! Look how it made this cake POP!


Here's what I used (click on them to see them in my store)...Don't forget Lizzie Anne Stamps are on sale right now for a limited time!


Shimmerz (Angel Wings), Spellbinders Scallop Square Large & Tiny Tags, Lizzie Anne Designs Gettin' Hitched, Just words and So Swirly stamp sets.


I wish I knew someone who was getting married!! I was just in the mood to colour in this cake! Here are the colours I used. Click on the picture to see it larger :) This is my favourite colour combo at the moment.

Don't forget to enter for my BLOG CANDY below. All you have to do is tell me your favourite colour combo to enter :)

8 comments:

Lauri said...

You have motivated me to try my shimmerz! I bought some a few weeks ago and have not tried them yet!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Hi! I haven't been by to visit for way too long! I'm so sorry about that!! This card is GORGEOUS!! I hope you're doing well! I'm off to catch up on your blog!!

Anonymous said...

Oh My Zee!!!
Delightd to hear from you:)
I thought were not blogging anymore:(!!!Sorry I havet been over for ages!!!and ages!!!
Great to catch up with all your gorgeous creations!!!looks like you had a ball at CHA!!!tfs
Have a lovely Evening:)~X~

Marlou McAlees said...

gorgeous!!! really gorgeous card Zee!!! great colouring :) x

Rose Ann said...

Your shimmery cake looks beautiful, and I love how you did the sentiment!!

~Nancy~ said...

Your card turned out so cute!! WOW!!! Love these shimmerz!!! Such a great effect!!!! XOXO

joslyn said...

cute cute cute. how are you liking you copics. i love em!
missed seeing you, glad your back bloggin.

MiamiKel said...

This is so neat - what a wonderful tutorial you've given. And I won"! I Won! I actually won something!?!!!!! Thank you so very much!!!!!!!! Such a sweet thing to do!