Monday, April 20, 2009

Spring has Sprung!





Ahhhhh Spring! Sorry I have not posted a card in a while...I have been painting ceilings - a LOT of ceilings!!!


I thought I should post a few photos of the project I am talking about,

The first photo was just a few weeks ago and the bottom photo was taken this weekend, so as you can see we have been BUSY!!! I still have LOT of painting to do! We ordered carpet which arrives on the 29th and we decided to go ahead and re carpet the whole house too as my carpets are very worn, we were told that all we had to do was remove knick knicks...no problem I thought until I looked around my house and realized just how many knick knacks I have!!! This will take FOREVER! Yet something else added to my looooooooong to do list

It will all be worth it.

Here's what I used for the card:

The stamps are Unity Little Buggers, Spellbinders pinking circles, ribbon by Creative Impressions.

Don't forget I still have Lizzie Anne stamps & Marvy punches on sale and all of my Spellbinders are FREE SHIPPING within the USA.

Happy Springy Monday everyone :D

14 comments:

LINDA said...

WOW You have been really busy..Love your card.. such a cute little lady bug..
Hugs, Linda

Ann said...

Such a cute bug!

MiamiKel said...

WOw, that's a lot of work! I feel your pain, Zee - we just remodeled (down to bare concrete!!) 3 rooms and built the garage! (((( 's )))) Glad to see your cards again!

MiamiKel said...

Oh btw, take a peek at my blog if you can ~ a little surprise card is on there! *hugs!*

joslyn said...

we are in the process of repainting and recarpting the whole house also. isn't it a joy!!

love your card.

Danielle said...

Sweet card Zee! Wow, you have been busy but I'm sure all the chaos will be worth it in the end! Hang in there ....!!
Hugs, Danielle

Frankiesue said...

WOW that is a big project and lots of ceilings hope its still going ok

dawn said...

Zee - the house is looking fabulous! Wish I could see it in person. :) Big happy birthday to Chloe!!!

love,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Just stopping by to say
`Hi` Zee
Hope things are going well for you..
Your card is gorgeous...:) x

Teresa Kline said...

adorable card, I hope you get your house in order soon!
enjoy *~*

Anonymous said...

Hello there!! Just wanted to say your blog is fab!
Andrea

Erica said...

Love your card.. such a cute little lady bug.

1 Year Old Birthday Party Ideas

Mario said...

This article is brilliant. It has really made me think and that's the kind of writing I enjoy reading the most. Thank you for this well written material and information.


friv 2

kizi

Dragon Lucifer said...

Pleased if you know friv 2 my site.
And here is my personal blog: Wordpress
Thank you