Monday, November 5, 2007

A Doodlebug Christmas!


Well, I had a LOT of fun making this today! This is the Doodlebug Large Chipboard house.

I started off by cutting out all the templates that they give you but I have to admit...I'm not that good with the scissors!!! SO, I decided to give myself a bit of a challenge and try to come up with a beautiful house without cutting out cardstock I really like the end result!

I started by sponging Brilliance Pearlescent Lime all over the house and then stamped the sparkle from Lizzie Anne Design's Holiday Cheer set in the same ink. I then wanted to highlight the windows without having to cut anything out so I had a 'AHA' moment! Why not use my punches! So the little windows are framed by punching with the Mega Rectangle punch and then the Giga Scalloped Rectangle punch, because they were too big I cut them down a couple of scallops and re-stuck them! The door is the Giga scalloped Rectangle punch for the green cardstock and the Mega scalloped rectangle punch for the stripy paper. The arched window took a little more thought...I punched out the top part (the arch) by using the Giga Scalloped Circle and the Mega circle punche and then the bottom part is made with the same rectangle punches. The stripy & red dotty cardstock are both from DCWV Christmas Glitter stack and the green is Bazzill Bling. The roof was decorated with Doodlebugs Christmas Sequins and then sprinkled with silver glitter from the Making Memories shimmer kit.

I have wanted to make one of these for a LONG time and I am very happy that I did. I love it!

13 comments:

Scrapping Donna said...

Wow! This is fantastic! I love the fact you used your punches too. Great idea!

Donna

ink'n'rubba said...

Wow this is just fabulous! I'd never have believed it was made with lots of punches.

Marlou said...

WOW!! WOW!!!! fantastic, im sure you are delighted with this beautiful creation xx
P.s The image on my card is from Pink Peticoat {downloads} not a stamp, but their stuff is amazing!!
thanks for compliment :)

ScrapMomOf2 said...

WOW! I love this!

"Lizzie" said...

wow this turned out SO cute!

Chris said...

Wow!! Wow!! fabulous... it is absolutely beautiful :D

Louly said...

You've done a fantastic job with this! I love it.

All Pink girl said...

This is so lovely ,cleaver you ,Dawnx

Ashley Bowen said...

Holy Toledo Batman! That is AWESOME!!! I love it!!! :o) Hugs! Ash~
www.ashleyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

Andrea said...

This is fantastic love all the papers yo have used

SCRAPGIRL : PATTY TANUZ said...

Woowowow I like, you know=? I want to do a little house too but I must to go to the scrapper store hehehe I like a lot your work!!! Kisses from México and thanks for your comment!

funky doodles said...

wow this is gorgeous love it :)

文章 said...

avdvd,色情遊戲,情色貼圖,女優,偷拍,情色視訊,愛情小說,85cc成人片,成人貼圖站,成人論壇,080聊天室,免費a片,視訊美女,視訊做愛,免費視訊,伊莉討論區,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性感影片,正妹,走光,色遊戲,情色自拍,kk俱樂部,好玩遊戲,免費遊戲,貼圖區,好玩遊戲區,中部人聊天室,情色視訊聊天室,聊天室ut,成人遊戲,免費成人影片,成人光碟,情色遊戲,情色a片,情色網,性愛自拍,美女寫真,亂倫,戀愛ING,免費視訊聊天,視訊聊天,成人短片,美女交友,美女遊戲,18禁,三級片,自拍,後宮電影院,85cc,免費影片,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,日本a片,AV女優