Thursday, February 7, 2008

Fun to be Floral!

Stamps: LAD Fun to be Floral
Cardstock: Bazzill Bling & SU
Ink: SU Choc Chip
Embellishments: Button from MM Embellishment Jar (from Tricia's jar actually ;))
So I have been trying to make a few masculine cards lately and it's HARD!!! Even this one still has PINK on it hahaha! Well I fly to California with Tricia (Lizzie) today and I am SO excited :D
This is the longest time I have ever been away from my girls! I know they will have fun with their Daddy though and I will be kept very busy either working hard at CHA or playing hard at Disney ;) I am hoping that I come back with some new fabulous goodies for my store! I will share my findings when I get back. My Husband will be controlling my business for this week so wish him luck! He's already such a busy man I hope he manages to juggle it all! I'll be back Valentine's Day :D

3 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Good luck to your hubby! Have fun! Nice card!

Marlou McAlees said...

fab card Zee, looking forward to seeing your new things from CHA :) x

Dawn Wheeler said...

Fabulous card ,i bet you do miss your girl terribly,they will be back soon ,Dawnx