Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I GOT AN AWARD!!!!!


It's my very first one and it was given by the FABULOUS Dawn at Buggin' around she so nice and her creations are gorgeous!
It's the Arte Y Pico award! I am completely thrilled! Apparently the "Arte Y Pico" (Art & More) is given to bloggers who share their art and creativity making their contribution to the blogger world. My turn to pass it on :) I choose Carol at Crazy for Crafting and I have just realized it's her Birthday today so Happy Birthday to you :D, I also pick Dawny P at Pink Piggy , Dawn at All Pink Girl , I would also like to give it to Tricia at Letters from Lizzie (she is a very busy lady) at lastly I would like to send it back to Dawn at Buggin' around (linky above)...she inspires me too :D (It didn't say I couldn't do that in the rules ;) ) I've just realized how many Dawn's inspire me!!!
Here are the rules:

1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogging community, no matter what language.

2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.

3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.

4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y Pico" blog , so everyone will know the origin of this award.

5) To show these rules.

3 comments:

Dawny P said...

Thank you fo this Zee, you lovely girlie xxxx

Tricia Ulberg said...

Thank you for nominating me for the prize!!! :) I will do my part later on this week....

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Oh Zee, thank you so much! I'm honored!