Wednesday, January 28, 2009

CHA fun!





Well, we worked hard and we played hard!Here I am with Tricia (left) from Lizzie Anne Designs outside CHA. The show was much smaller this year but we still managed to find some cute new items for our stores. The Beach photo was taken the morning we were leaving to go back home. That's Meridith from Lizzie Anne Designs on the left :) It was such a nice warm day it would have been criminal NOT to walk along this beautiful beach!



There was a lot of hustle and bustle when Paris Hilton entered the convention - yes I said Paris Hilton!




I did get to see Jane Seymour and she is SO beautiful! My husband bought me her open heart necklace for Christmas.




She was a little more creative than Paris - she painted while she was at the show and it was amazing to see. She is breathlessly beautiful!

We missed you Joslyn!

All in all we got a lot done and had a lot of fun doing it. I can't think of 2 nicer ladies to spend 4 days in the sun with.

4 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

oooh sounds like you had a ball Zee :) and how lovely getting Jane Seymour necklace :) post a pic if you get a chance.
I recommended your shop on my blogpost and linked up so people can visit your shop :) x

Meridith said...

I LOVE that pic of you and Tricia...so cute! What a fun time we had!

Kath Stewart said...

thanks for your kind comments on my blog and hey you look as though you had the best time at CHA.
Hugs
kath
xxxxx

Marcea said...

Hiya, thanks for stopping by my blog earlier :o)
It looks as though you had a great time .... lucky thing!!
-x-