Monday, January 19, 2009

Heartfelt Birthday

Oh how I love buttons! These are Wild Berry by Bo Bunny. They have co-ordinating brads and scrummy flowers too! I'm trying to stick with my new 'simple' theme but I won't lie - it's hard!!!

I coloured in using my Copics. The stamps are Lizzie Anne Designs L'amour and Happy Birthday and the Ink is Brilliance Graphite black - it's a shimmery FAST DRYING ink - LOVE it! The ribbon is Creative impressions. The pink card is part of a card and envelope kit - it makes things SO much easier having it to hand.

Happy Monday! HUGS!

7 comments:

Lauri said...

This is so pretty! I am so glad you left a comment on my blog!!! I added you to my blogroll! I love Lizzie Anne designs, too!

AliMayes said...

Really pretty in pink! Thanks for your comment on my card too. Hello from Leicester UK.
Ali xx

Marlou McAlees said...

hi Zee, this is just gorgeous!!!! love it :) x

Tracey said...

This is an adorable card Zee! Love the pink!

Nicola said...

Your card is gorgeous and your stamps are too. Lurve the pink. -x-

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Your card is gorgeous Zee and I love the colours and button design, Big Hugs, Nikki x

craft mad Jenny said...

this is so pretty - really love it!