Saturday, October 20, 2007

Chalky High Hellos


This was a fun card to make, I haven't used this technique in AGES! I stamped my daisy from LAD High Hellos set in VersaMark and then embossed it with white emboss powder. I then rubbed chalk over the image and voila! I would like to try this again with a more solid image too.
The cardstock is Bazzill Bling Emerald City but I used the non-shiny side, what a sumptuous colour! The Large tag (Marvy Giga punch) is the old Eggplant Envy (yes I still have some, it used to be my MOST favourite colour!) and the white is SU ultrasmooth. The chalks I used are the SU ones and the ribbon is May Arts - I only bought this ribbon yesterday and I love it! I then added some Sparkly dots by Stampendous for the tag holes. The sentiment is from LAD Sketched Sentiments set. I was tempted to add more sparkles but fought the urge :D

No comments: