Thursday, October 25, 2007

Lizzie Anne Challenge Number 1

This is my very first challenge and it was FUN! We were given a template and had to run with it and this is what I came up with. I thought it was a very good idea to give you the template, it takes a LOT of the work out of it hahaha!

Okay so this card photographed at night time with my Ott-Lite. I think it looks okay...it washed out the swirls a bit though.

Here's what I used...

Lizzie Anne Fairy Stamp, Fairy Saying Stamp, In the Background and also their Floral Frenzy set too. The cardstock is...drum roll...yes you guessed it, Bazzill Bling! I LOVE THIS CARD STOCK! The best part is it not only has a Bling side but it has a co-ordinating smooth side too! Even better still I now sell it in my eBay store :D
The of course it has been sprinkled with fairy dust of the Stickles kind :)

I think I will definitely do next weeks challenge too! Lizzie Anne Challenge here!


7 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow love your style, your cards are brilliant Dawnx

Annie said...

I believe in Fairies too! Love your designs.

My Paper World said...

Just beautiful! That fairy image is gorgeous, and I love the colours you chose too!

Unknown said...

HI ZEE,IVE JUST BEEN SCROLLING AWAY ADORING ALL YOUR BEAUTIFUL CARDS,SCRAP LO'S THEY ARE ALL JUST STUNNING!THOSE LIZZIE ANNE STAMPS ARE ADORABLE OUR LOCAL SHOP HERE "SCRAPSIDAISY" HAS AN ONLINE STORE AS WELL AND THEY ARE THE ONLY STOCKIST HERE IN AUSTRALIA OF THOSE GORGEOUS STAMPS THEY MAKE ME DROOOOOL...LOL

Anonymous said...

ooooh I love the style of your cards and the colours on this one are fab!! Just love your fairy :D

Marlou McAlees said...

fabulous!!! lovin all the colour combo you used xx

Tina said...

Lovely cards.