Sunday, October 14, 2007

Lynzee's Card


I am SO proud of my daughter Lynzee (8 years old), she saw me making cards and had the urge to make one herself and this is what she made :) She made this all by herself, I think she may follow in my footsteps ;)
She used Lizzie Anne Designs Au Naturale set and Happy Birthday set. She punched the circles out with Marvy punches and the glitter was stuck on with a glue pen. She added green glitter as she is green mad! If you like it PLEASE leave comments for her she would love to hear from you :)

3 comments:

AmberLynn said...

Way to go, Lynzee!!! You're such a wonderful niece and God-daughter and now I can see that you're just so creative too!

Big hugs and sloppy kisses.
Aunty Lynn xx xx

Dawn Zorer said...

Lynzee,
Great card!!!!I really like your card you made.
Your friend,
Rachel Zorer

simplyfairies said...

Another beautiful card how talented your girls are....