Monday, October 15, 2007

I Love Fairies

As you may have noticed from my Blog Header I absolutely LOVE fairies :). This fairy is so beautiful she just HAD to be surrounded by pinks and reds!
The Fairy and the Fairy Saying are by Lizzie Anne Designs. The cardstock is Bazzill Bling, the flower behind the fairy is Bazzill Bling Blossoms which are ADORABLE! They are matt on one side and shiny on the other! The little hearts on the corner are the versatile Stampendous Class a Peel Hearts in red. All these pinks and reds are so sumptuous together!

3 comments:

Karin said...

Love this card. Cute and pink!! Thanks for visit my blogg.

Marlou McAlees said...

Hi there, I am overjoyed at you adding me to your blogroll :) thank you so so much!!!! and your card is adorable :) xx

joslyn said...

love this card. so blingy!