Monday, October 29, 2007

Cute Little Snowmen!


(This card has SO much more depth and glitz to it than this photo shows!)
I have been busy today helping my friend Tricia ('Lizzie' of Lizzie Anne Designs) get ready for CKC Seattle this coming weekend. There is quite a lot that has to be thought about and organized and I am glad I can help out in my little ways :) I honestly don't know how she (and Meridith - 'Anne' of LAD) gets is all done! Especially when Tricia has 2 young children too...she's quite marvelous you know! A true inspiration! Her little boy likes to help and feels quite important when he is telling you all about what needs to be done and where the packages need to go, he's super cute!


Well anyway when I got home I was in the mood to stamp and Oh My! I have to say these Snowmen are CUTE!!! Of course they are Lizzie Anne Design's Simply Singles Snowmen. I used Watercolour pencils to colour them in. You may notice I even gave each snowman his own little shadow! I layered with lightweight Vellum and hand tore them to make it look like snow drifts. I also used Stickles Waterfall for the snow on the ground and Stickles Icicle to highlight the snowmen and then I used White Opal Liquid Pearls for the falling snow. LOVE IT! Oh the white cardstock is Paper Accents White Pearlized Paper.

7 comments:

Tricia Ulberg said...

Aw you're so sweet. Yeah, I'm not sure how Meridith and I get it all done either. ha ha.

Scrapping Donna said...

I love this card. The sparkles and the layering looks great!

Donna

Turid Mari said...

Thank you for the nice comment on my blog =) Your cards are beautiful :) I love fairies to, so the fairy-cards are right up my alley ;)

My Paper World said...

very pretty! Love that you gave them a shadow, that looks fab!

Alhambra Club said...

What a fantastic card,love it, your paper tearing and dimensions, beautiful.

Marlou McAlees said...

gorgeous!!! such a cute card :) xx

Andrea, said...

Fabulous card, I love the row of snowmen and the layering looks wonderful.